The PRODIPE GUITARS TC80MA series follows the greatest tradition of SOLID BODY guitar manufacture.
The best craftsmen for an unmatched result:
- a good density basswood body,
- a neck in vintage varnished maple,
- a maple fingerboard for more brilliance and edge.
We have also chosen to fit ALNICO V pickups, and a set of nickel-coated D'ADDARIO 9-42 strings for an exceptional result in this price range.
ALNICO V pickups are made with an aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy, which offers several advantages:
- Lower magnetic field than a ceramic pickup, for optimum string vibration giving more sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups contain 6 separate magnets. This allows us to choose the perfect configuration for each string during manufacture, thus achieving better balance.
- The aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy is also ideal for a palette of warm, full, precise sounds.
- Finally, the TC80MA/RA range has a pickup configuration consisting of two single coils, in the perfect tradition for faultless versatility.
We also use old-fashioned varnishes for the traditional BLACKS and SUNBURSTS.