Guitarist/Composer/Sound Designer/Instructor at the EDIM
“Remarkable detail work and finishing, dynamics that are super-easy to set … A real solidity from the first time you pick it up and still at a great price … Well done, PRODIPE!”
All our guitars receive scrupulous care in terms of wood choice and craftsmanship.
Old-fashioned varnishes for traditional, warm, deep shades.
With a solid, dense linden body, a neck in vintage-varnished maple, a rosewood fretboard for a warmer, less forceful sound, the TC80RA SURF GREEN takes its places in the great tradition of SOLID BODY guitarmaking.
- ALNICO V pickups, allied with the play of SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 strings (Ref: H50XLL).
Numerous brands all too frequently minimize the quality of their entry-level instruments to lead you toward their middle and top-range products.
We do exactly the opposite by seeking out the best configurations at the best prices while bringing together the best talent for impeccable craftsmanship.
An exceptional result in this range.
A CHOICE SELECTION!
The PRODIPE GUITARS TC80MA SURF GREEN in detail
“A rigorous sets of technical specs”
- Composed of an “aluminium, nickel and cobalt” alloy, ALNICO V pickups have several advantages:
- A reduced magnetism compared to ceramic pickups, to optimise string vibration and get greater sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups are composed of 6 separate magnets that allow us, during manufacturing, to choose the perfect setting for each guitar string and thus achieve a better balance.
- The “aluminium, nickel and cobalt” alloy is also ideal for a warm, full and precise sound palette.
- Pickup Configuration: two simple bobbins, a perfect solution for flawless versatility.
- Strings: SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 (Ref: H50XLL).