Prodipe Guitars TC80 ASH
The TC80 ASH is a great standard that we wanted to revisit!
- An American ash body recognized for decades for its sound qualities.
- A wood that brings power and dynamics to the instrument.
- A neck in vintage varnished maple.
- A maple fingerboard for more brilliance and edge.
We have also chosen to fit ALNICO V pickups, and a set of nickel-coated SAVAREZ strings for an exceptional result in this price range.
ALNICO V pickups are made with an aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy, which offers several advantages:
- Lower magnetic field than a ceramic pickup, for optimum string vibration giving more sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups contain 6 separate magnets. This allows us to choose the perfect configuration for each string during manufacture, thus achieving better balance.
- The aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy is also ideal for a palette of warm, full, precise sounds.
- Finally, the TC80MA ASH has a pickup configuration consisting of two single coils, in the perfect tradition for faultless versatility.
THE "TELE" CHARACTER!
"REMARKABLE DETAILS AND FINISHES
DYNAMIC, VERY EASY TO ADJUST...
A REAL DENSITY AS SOON AS IT IS IN HAND
AND ALWAYS AT A LOW PRICE...
GUITARIST / COMPOSER / SOUND DESIGN / EDIM TEACHER
- Brand : Prodipe Guitars
- Series : Electric guitars TC80
- Model : TC80 ASH
- Body : American ash
- Neck : maple varnished – Radius 9,5“
- Nut and saddle : ABS fitted
- Pickguard : simple ply black
- Pickups : ALNICO V, two single coils
- Fingerboard : maple
- Finition : open pore
- Tuning machine : die-cast chrome
- Strings : SAVAREZ H50XLL
- Electronic : 3-way switch, 1 volume and 1 tone more
- Bridge : standard vintage, three saddles
- Weight : around 3,70 kg