All our guitars receive scrupulous care in terms of wood choice and craftsmanship.
A Grand Standard that we’ve decided to revisit, with a body in Solid American Ash, a neck in matte-varnished maple, a maple fretboard for greater brilliance and snap, an open-pore finish, the TC80 ASH takes its place in the great tradition of SOLID BODY guitarmaking.
- ALNICO V Pickups, allied with the play of SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 strings (Ref: H50XLL).
Many brands too often minimize the quality of their entry-level instruments to push you toward their middle and top-range offerings.
We do exactly the opposite by seeking out the best configurations at the best prices while bringing together the best talent for impeccable craftsmanship.
An exceptional result in this range.
THE CHOICE SELECTION!
The PRODIPE GUITARS TC80 ASH in detail
“An open-pore finish that’s breath-taking!”
- A body in solid American ash, a wood renowned for decades its qualities of sound that give an instrument power and dynamics.
- An open-pore finish for a breath-taking result.
- In-house ALNICO V pickups, allied with the play of SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 (Ref: H50XLL).
Composed of an “aluminium, nickel and cobalt” alloy, ALNICO V pickups have several advantages:
- A reduced magnetism compared to ceramic pickups , to optimise string vibration and obtain greater sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups are composed of 6 separate magnets that allows us, during manufacturing, to choose the perfect settings for each guitar string and thus achieve a better balance.
- The “aluminium, nickel and cobalt” alloy is also ideal for a warm, full and precise sound palette.
- Pickup Configuration: two simple bobbins, the perfect solution for flawless versatility.