The TC80 ASH is a great standard that we wanted to revisit!
- An ash body recognized for decades for its sound qualities.
- A wood that brings power and dynamics to the instrument.
- A neck in vintage varnished maple,
- A maple fingerboard for more brilliance and edge. .
We have also chosen to fit ALNICO V pickups, and a set of nickel-coated SAVAREZ 9-46 strings for an exceptional result in this price range.
ALNICO V pickups are made with an aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy, which offers several advantages:
- Lower magnetic field than a ceramic pickup, for optimum string vibration giving more sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups contain 6 separate magnets. This allows us to choose the perfect configuration for each string during manufacture, thus achieving better balance.
- The aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy is also ideal for a palette of warm, full, precise sounds.
- Finally, the TC80MA ASH has a pickup configuration consisting of two single coils, in the perfect tradition for faultless versatility.