Guitarist & Bass
“The bridge pickup is of the “hang on to the neck, this thing can really play” sort, with an output level that really blazes! At just €300 for this guitar, it’s explosive!” Continue reading
Were you nursed to the sounds of AC/DC ?
Do you still vibrate to Dire Straits, Clapton, Téléphone, etc.?
The GS300 BR and its superb BROWN colour is made for you!
Taking its place in the great tradition of SOLID BODY guitarmaking:
- Refined craftsmanship, maximal high-frequency access accompanied by a straightforward, honest sound.
- A formidable power generated by our “CUSTOM” ceramic kit.
- A state-of-the-artglued-in neck with a profile identical to that of its ancestors!
Just one recipe for the production of our guitar ranges:
HONESTY for all our guitars, which receive scrupulous care when it comes to wood choice and craftsmanship, and GENEROSITY in their accessories, both in fittings and in electronics.
Unbeatable value for money!
Because we are always looking for the best configurations at the best prices, while bringing together the best talent for impeccable craftsmanship!
THE CHOICE SELECTION!
The GS300 BROWN in detail
“Lightness at the service of sound!”
- Body and Neck: in okoumé, an African wood close to mahogany, extremely light for a featherweight guitar!
- Engineering: chrome-plated lubricator, great looking and effective.
- Rock-Equipped with its two double-bobbin pickups: ultra-muscular configuration generated by our “CUSTOM” ceramic kit!
- Finish: polished for extreme comfort.
- Neck: open-pore frosted and glued in according to the state of the art!
- Strings: SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 (Ref: H50XLL).
The GS300 was selected in the 2020 edition of Guitarist & Bass’s Buyer’s Guide
Click on the image to read the article