Electro-classical guitar Student CT EQ
Already a BESTSELLER …
A “slim,” semi-hollow guitar that’s incredibly effective!
Part of our ongoing collaboration with Yao HANSON, one of the top international luthiers, the STUDENT CT EQ has extremely rigorous technical specs, a high-quality soundboard, small sides for greater comfort, perfect craftsmanship, and amplification through the EP-1 pre-amp: an electro-acoustic system that's exceptionally high-performing and easy to use.
The EP-1 pre-amp was designed with one goal: sound reproduction that’s incredibly natural, well balanced, and harmonically rich.
The STUDENT CT EQ in detail
“A standout for its playing comfort!”
- The EP-1 equaliser by PRODIPE GUITARS: developed and configured in France with the goal of replicating the instrument’s original sound as faithfully as possible. 3-band equalisation for customised setup. A built-in tuner so your instrument is always pitch-perfect.
- An ideal-sized neck for excellent playing comfort, combined with a rosewood reinforcement under the fret, for a neck that’s slimmer but just as durable.
- The exceptionally rigorous choice of wood by luthier Yao Hanson (crucial for a good instrument): a high-quality soundboard in solid Canadian cedar, combined with bone bridges (saddle and nut) for greater warmth, fullness, and striking harmonics …
- Strings: SAVAREZ Cantiga Alliance high tension (Ref: 510AJ).
A French-style exception!
With a strong 9/10 score, the Student CT EQ was one of the preferred models in Guitarist Acoustic Unplugged's 2019 Purchase Guide and Guitarist and Bass's 2020 Purchase Guide.
Click on the image to download the article
EXCELLENT PLAYING COMFORT!
"IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A VERY GOOD NYLON GUITAR
THAT YOU CAN PLUG IN, EASY TO PLAY,
WITH EASY ACCESS TO HIGH NOTES,
THIS GUITAR IS PERFECT!”
"A VERY BEAUTIFUL LIGHT GUITAR…
WITH A POWERFUL AND BALANCED SOUND
EXTREMELY WELL RENDERED
WHEN IT IS PLUGGED IN.
- Brand : Prodipe Guitars
- Series : Electro classical guitars
- Model : Student CT EQ
- Top : solid cedar
- Back and sides : slim mahogany
- Binding filets : simple maple binding
- Neck : mahogany with rosewood reinforcement
- Nut and saddle : fitted bone
- Fingerboard : rosewood
- Finition : satin varnish
- Tuning machine : top of the range nickel-plated
- Strings : SAVAREZ Cantiga Alliance 510AJ
- Electronic : EP-1 active 3-bands pre-amp with tuner
- Power : 9V battery (PP3/6LR61 Type)