Electro-classical guitar Student EQ
Professional Guitarist – Guitar Teacher
“I’ve been searching for a nylon-string guitar that’s faithful to the sound of an acoustic for a long time. I wasn’t expecting to find exactly what I was looking for in this price range.”
The STUDENT EQ, based on its original model, with a solid cedar soundboard and traditional craftsmanship, is amplified and enhanced thanks to the EP-1 system:
- 3-band equalisation for customised settings.
- A built-in tuner so you can always get your instrument just right.
The EP-1 pre-amp was designed with one goal: sound reproduction that’s exceptionally natural, well balanced, and harmonically rich.
Even on stage, get all the harmonics, fullness and warmth of the sound of your STUDENT.
The STUDENT EQ in detail :
A “French-style exception!”
- The EP-1 equaliser by PRODIPE GUITARS : developed and configured in France, with the goal of replicating the instrument's original sound as faithfully as possible. 3-band equalisation for customised settings. A built-in tuner so your instrument is always pitch-perfect.
- Excellent playing comfort: a neck that’s narrower, yet still durable thanks to a rosewood reinforcement under the fret.
- An exceptionally rigorous choice of wood by luthier Yao Hanson (crucial for a good instrument): a high-quality soundboard in solid Canadian cedar, combined with bone bridges (saddle and nut) for greater warmth, fullness, and striking harmonics …
- Strings: SAVAREZ Cantiga Alliance high tension (Ref: 510AJ).
This model’s excellent value for money was highlighted and awarded in the 2018 Buying Guide
in Guitarist Acoustic Unplugged.
Click on the image to download the article
A GENEROUS GUITAR, WITH A GREAT DEPTH,
"AS SOON AS I TOUCH IT,
IT ALREADY GIVES ME EVERYTHING I LOVE...
I AM PLEASED THAT AN INSTRUMENT
OF SUCH QUALITY
IS ACCESSIBLE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE"
(INTERVIEW WITH JEAN-LUC MASSON PRESIDENT OF PRODIPE)
THE EQ STUDENT ON TV SETS,
"A SOUND OF IMPRESSIVE PURITY...
I CAN PLAY PIECES IN TREMOLO OR RASGUEADO
WITHOUT LOSING THE DEFINITION OF SOUND:
I PLAY IT ON ALL MY AMPLIFIED LIVES,
AND ON ALL MY TV SETS!"
(GRAND CORPS MALADE - SHOW "ON N'EST PAS COUCHÉ")
- Brand : Prodipe Guitars
- Series : Electro classical guitars
- Model : Student EQ
- Top : solid cedar
- Back and sides : mahogany
- Binding filets : simple maple binding
- Neck : mahogany with rosewood reinforcement
- Nut and saddle : fitted bone
- Fingerboard : rosewood
- Finition : satin varnish
- Tuning machine : nickel-plated
- Strings : SAVAREZ Cantiga Alliance high tension (Ref: 510AJ)
- Electronic : EP-1 active 3-bands pre-amp with tuner