Professional guitarist and guitar instructor at the ESM – Paris 9th
“A really wonderful travel guitar! Harmonious and balanced with, as a bonus, that little extra something that you rarely feel! It’s satisfying from the very beginning, you play differently, the instrument becomes your trusted partner wherever you are!”
The sound of one of the “greats,” in a travel-size guitar!
The BB27 MHS has a cutaway, capsule and the PRODIPE GUITARS EP-1 equaliser, developed and configured in France by Ludovic LANEN.
No compression at low frequencies, no excessively shrill highs, but a perfect balance at lows, mediums and highs.
- 3-band equalization for customised settings.
- An integrated tuner so you can always adjust your instrument.
The EP-1 preamp was designed with one goal: sound reproduction that’s extremely natural, well-balanced and harmonically rich.
“Amplified,” it gives you the same sound as the acoustic version!
The BB27 MHS EQ in detail
“A ‘traveller’ that really plays!”
- The EP1 equaliser by PRODIPE GUITARS: developed and configured in France, with the goal of replicating as faithfully as possible the instrument’s original sound. 3-band equalization for customised settings. An integrated tuner so you can always adjust your instrument.
- The new PRODIPE GUITARS ARCH-BACK technology at the service of your sound with a bracing-less, arch back for greater projection and better back vibration without weakening it.
- An instrument that’s all mahogany, a genuine tribute to tradition, allied with modern technology, for a deep, full and original sound …
- Strings: SAVAREZ Acoustic Bronze A130L.
A little revolution in this price range!
Selected by Guitarist Acoustic Unplugged’s 2019 Buying Guide with the superb score of 9/10.
Click on the image to download the article