Guitarist & Bass
“The PRODIPE electric guitar range is nearing completion. Year after year, the French brand perfects its offering by optimizing its catalogue, always entry-level oriented as far as price is concerned, but whose quality of craftsmanship display an excellence that far surpasses expectations for this price range!” Continue reading
GENERAL MOTORS shades for a VINTAGE look and two HUMBUCKERS pickups with ceramics magnets and chrome-plated capos for a muscular configuration !
Sound that’s well-balanced between roundness, power and aggressiveness for this outstanding ST2HRA FIESTA RED with painted headstock, ultra-lightweight and ergonomic!
Just one recipe in the production of our guitar ranges:
HONESTY in all our guitars, that receive scrupulous care when it comes to wood choice and craftsmanship, and GENEROSITY in the materials, both in fittings and electronics.
Unbeatable value for money!
Because we are always looking for the best configurations at the best prices, while bringing together the best talent to deliver impeccable craftsmanship!
THE CHOICE SELECTION!
The ST2HRA FIESTA RED in detail
“Designed to set things on fire without you getting burned by the price!”
- Rock-Equipped: with its two HUMBUCKERS pickups with ceramic magnets and chrome-plated capos for a muscular configuration!
- Selector: the 3-position “Switch Blade” to move easily between power, roundness and aggressiveness.
- Neck: screwed to a Stratoide veneer processed in the purest “special models” tradition …
- Weight: around 4kg for excellent playing ergonomics favourable to a standing position.
- Strings: SAVAREZ Hexagonal Explosion H50XLL.
Also available in Sonic Blue and Surf Green.
Since its launch, this model has been the talk of the professional music press:
- Read the complete and very favourable trial run conducted by the magazine Guitarist & Bass : click on the image
- Selection in the 2020 Guide ultime du Matos in the magazine KR : click here to read the article
- Selection in the Guitarist & Bass 2020 Buyer’s Guide: click here to read the article