Guitarist & Bass
“A great Rock-Pop guitar with traditional lines, ultra-versatile, whose green shade alone would be reason enough to buy it!” Keep reading
A GENERAL MOTORS shade for a VINTAGE look and two HUMBUCKERS pickups with ceramic magnets and chrome-plated capos for a muscular configuration!
A well-balanced sound, between roundness, power and aggressiveness for this superb ST2HRA SURF GREEN with a painted headstock, ultra-lightweight and ergonomic!
Just one recipe for the production of our guitar ranges:
HONESTY in all our guitars, that receive scrupulous care when it comes to wood choice and craftsmanship, and GENEROSITY in the materials, both in fittings and in electronics.
Unbeatable value for money!
Because we are always looking for the best configurations at the best prices, while bringing together the best talent for impeccable craftsmanship!
A CHOICE SELECTION!
The ST2HRA SURF GREEN in detail
“Designed to set things on fire without getting burned by the price!”
- Rock-equipped: with its two HUMBUCKERS pickups with ceramic magnets and chrome-plated capos for a muscular configuration!
- Selector: 3-position “Switch Blade” for moving between power, roundness and aggressiveness.
- Neck: screwed to a Stratoide veneer processed in the purest “special models” tradition …
- Weight: around 4 kg for excellent playing ergonomics favoured in a standing position.
- Strings: SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 (Ref: H50XLL).
Also available in Sonic Blue and Fiesta Red.
Since its launch, this model has been highlighted by all the professional music press:
- Read the complete and very favourable trial run by the magazine Guitarist & Bass : click on the image
- Selection of the 2020 Guide ultime du Matos in the magazine KR : click here to read the article
- Selection of the 2020 Guitarist & Bass Buyer’s Guide : click here to read the article