Guitarist/Composer/Sound Designer/Instructor at the EDIM
“Remarkable detail work and finish, dynamics that are super-easy to adjust … A real solidity as soon as you pick it up and still at a low price … Well done, PRODIPE ”!
All our guitars receive scrupulous care when it comes to wood choice and craftsmanship.
Old-fashioned varnishes used for traditional, warm, deep shades.
With a solid linden body, a neck in vintage-varnished maple, a maple fretboard for greater brilliance and snap, the PRODIPE GUITARS TC80MA BUTTERSCOTCH takes its place in the great tradition of SOLID BODY guitarmaking.
- ALNICO V Pickups, allied with the play of SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 strings (Ref: H50XLL).
Many brands too often reduce the quality of their entry-level instruments to push you towards middle and top-range products.
We do exactly the opposite, by seeking out the best configurations at the best prices, while bringing together the best talent for impeccable craftsmanship.
An exceptional result in this range.
A CHOICE SELECTION!
The PRODIPE GUITARS TC80MA BUTTERSCOTCH in detail
“A rigorous set of technical specs”
- Composed of an “aluminium, nickel and cobalt” alloy, ALNICO V pickups have several advantages:
- A reduced magnetism compared to ceramic pickups, to optimise string vibration and get more sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups are composed of 6 separate magnets that allow us, during manufacturing, to choose the perfect settings for each guitar string and thus obtain a better balance.
- The “aluminium, nickel and cobalt” alloy is also ideal for a warm, full and precise sound palette.
- Pickup Configuration: two simple bobbins, the perfect solution for flawless versatility.
- Strings: SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 (Ref: H50XLL).
Also available in Black and Sunburst.