Bass guitar JB80RA Candy Red
At PRODIPE GUITARS we enjoy a challenge and we determined to make basses costing from 249 € to compete with instruments costing 400 to 600 €. We enjoy creating instruments which compete with the models of our competitors who are more prestigious and charge considerably more.
The JB and PB models achieve this object 'con brio'!
A single path in the manufacture of our ranges: sincerity and generosity.
- Sincerity for all our basses: we take particular care in the choice of wood and the craftsmanship, even for parts which are not visible, like the body. We also use old-fashioned varnishes for the traditional BLACKS and SUNBURSTS.
- Generosity in the fitting out, both the accessories and the electronics: factory-mounted ALNICO V pickups are standard on all our models.
PRODIPE GUITARS JB80MA BLACK, JB80MA SUNBURST, JB80RA VINTAGE WHITE and JB80RA CANDY RED basses recreate perfectly the identity of the original model.
The ALNICO V kit enables us to recover the sound of the greatest and best known bass players: Jaco PASTORIUS, Marcus MILLER, Victor WOOTEN...
"FACE TO FACE"
JAZZ BASS JB80RA VINTAGE WHITE / JAZZ BASS BY LUTHIER "BARILLON"
"I DON'T PUT THESE BASS IN COMPETITION!
TWO EASY-TO-PLAY BASS, FLAWLESS
QUITE SIMPLY: THERE IS ONLY THE PRICE
JEFF CORALLINI (COMPARATIVE)
BEAUTIFUL JAZZ BASS!
"VERY NICE FINISHES
GOOD SOUND, LIGHT, I'M SEDUCED..."
- Brand : Prodipe Guitars
- Series : J. Basse
- Model : JB80RA CAR
- Body : basswood
- Neck : maple varnished
- Nut and saddle : ABS fitted
- Pickguard : three-ply
- Pickups : ALNICO V, 2 single coils
- Fingerboard : artificial rosewood
- Electronic : 1 volume, 2 tones
- Finition : Candy Red
- Tuning machine : JB type tuning machine
- Strings : SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion Bass Medium 45-105 (Ref: B70M4)
- Bridge : standard vintage, 4 saddles
- Weight : 4 kg