- 1996 - 2008: studied at the Municipal Conservatory of Vincennes
- 2009 - 2013: graduate of the American School of Modern Music in Paris
- 2014 - 2016: graduated from the Conservatoire à Rayonnement Régional de Paris
- 2007: bassist in a French pop group Assary (several Lives performances including Cirque D'hiver and Bataclan).
- 2009: joined the Funk Wondersoul music collective as a bassist.
- 2010: guitarist for the performance of Dominique Conte (ex ballet director of the Folies Bergères) "These years in St Germain".
- 2010: animates a weekly JAM at Art Café Bastille.
- 2010/2011: contract with Sony Music Entertainment for Sylvie Vartan: two TV shows (Champs-Elysées and Vivement dimanche by Michel Drucker) and a radio (Europe 1).
- 2012/2013: collaboration with rapper Hi levez as director, arranger and producer on his 2nd EP.
- 2013: summer tour of about twenty dates with the group Bluebox.
- 2014: collaboration with the producer of Nekfeu.
- 2015: enters the group Keys Zuna, project with which he released an Ep the same year.
- 2016: creation of electronic music duo Dave Smith.
- 2016/2017: various projects in progress. 2nd Ep of Keys Zuna, realization of the 3rd EP of rapper Hi Levels, musical show project with former pioneers of the French televison.
- At the same time, he and his accomplice Carl Egger (CHROMATIK) founded the electro rock duo ELEPHANT TONE, whose first EP will be released in March 2019.
- In 2020, he joins the legendary band MAGMA alongside Christian Vander.